I am an experienced clinical psychologist in London specialising in the treatment of stress, anxiety and sleep problems. I have worked in the NHS for over 10 years and am a BABCP-accredited therapist offering both Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT). I am passionate about helping people effectively handle their difficulties, make meaningful change, and start living a more rich and fulfilling life.
After completing my first degree in Social & Political Sciences at the University of Cambridge, I spent time travelling and teaching before starting a career in psychology in 2004. I completed my Doctorate of Clinical Psychology at the Institute of Psychiatry, King’s College London in 2009 and worked in an NHS psychological therapy service in Central London helping people who struggle with depression, anxiety, sleep problems and low self-esteem. In addition to my work as a therapist, I have supervised trainee and qualified clinical psychologists and cognitive behavioural therapists, and have delivered teaching on professional training programmes.
My private practice in North London offers:
- High quality psychological therapy combining cutting-edge research with evidence-based clinical practice.
- A highly professional, creative and flexible approach tailored to each individual.
- A supportive environment to explore sensitive issues within an open, collaborative and respectful therapeutic relationship.
Appointments are available at a choice of comfortable consulting rooms in East Finchley(N2) and Belsize Park (NW3). I also offer supervision to clinical/counselling psychologists, CBT and ACT therapists.
I am registered with AXA, Aviva, Cigna and Vitality health insurance providers.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (Institute of Psychiatry, King’s College London)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (Royal Holloway University)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Primary Care Mental Health (Middlesex University)
- MA Hons in Social & Political Sciences (University of Cambridge)
Affiliations and Memberships
- BABCP accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
- HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist
- Member of British Psychological Society
- Member of Association for Contextual Behavioural Science